To view your cameras over the internet you will need to set up a DynDNS account. This is an easy process that does not take long. In short, this process gives your cameras their own web address so you can see them. All you need to do is subscribe to a free service such as DynDNS.com and follow the set up steps. *Importatnt tip – The DynDNS.com FREE service works perfect as long as you log in at least once every 30 days. But of course that will not be a problem when you are logging in to watch your EZ Network Cams everyday.*
When you log in to the DynDNS.com website you will want to follow these simple steps.
- Choose a name for your site
- Choose Service Type:@host with ip address
- Enter the ip address shown on the page
- Create a User Name and Password
- Check your E-mail and confirm Registration
- Your Done!
- Keep this information handy for setting up your router and EZ Network Cams.