This ip camera monitoring/recording software is comparable to higher-end security monitoring software that sells for $300 – $600 as you might have researched on the internet! Try it FREE – just to see for yourself!
Video Capture. Use up to 64 cameras (webcams, camcorders, network IP cams, analog cards, or your PC desktop). Capture JPEG snapshots or capture movies in standard AVI, advanced DVR, or leading-edge Windows Media file formats.
Video Security. Keep an eye on your home, place of business, cars, and valuables; watch your pets or your kids; monitor your nanny, babysitter, or employees. Watch your door for mail, packages or visitors. Use motion detection, audio detection, or capture continuously. Receive alerts via loudspeaker, e-mail, instant messaging, or phone.
Webcam. Overlay text and graphics. Use the built-in web server, or post to a website. Webcast using MPEG ActiveX, JAVA, or Windows Media.
- Simultaneously use up to 64 video cameras (with full version).
- Use USB webcams, DV camcorders, network IP cams (see list below), as well as video servers.
- Use generic BT848/878 cards, or we specifically recommend the 4-channel PV149 and 8/16-channel Hikvision DS-40xx cards
- Overlay text, timestamps, and alpha-blended graphics.
- The highly-efficient Blue Iris DVR file format allows time-slip viewing.
- DirectX integration provides smooth digital scaling.
- DirectShow integration provides optimal capture performance.
- Windows Media technologies integration (full version) allows capture into WMV format and Windows Media webcasting.
- Multithreaded, optimized and rigorously tested code for optimal performance.
Video Security Features
- Use motion or audio sensing to trigger recording, or record continuously or periodically.
- Overlay the current date/time as well as a logo or other information
- Optionally record audio
- Use a timer to determine when the system is armed
- Images may be captured as either JPEG images, MPEG movies or Windows Media movies (full version).
- Receive alerts via loudspeaker, email, instant message, voice phone call (with automatic redial), or external program/script
- Run Blue Iris as a Windows service so that only you have control over its operation on a shared PC
- All passwords are stored encrypted
LEARN MORE – Blue Iris Software Review
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY: